2019 Jeep Trackhawk
A Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk is a very special car.
This is a 707BHP Left Hand Drive model that has undergone meticulous preparation and protection, together with the fitment of some very carefully chosen upgrades that compliment the car perfectly and enhance handling without being intrusive.
This includes £2,000 ceramic coating by Kamikaze with a total of over £7,000 spent on upgrades.
2019 (19) Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhack – Left hand drive
6.2L SRT HEMI V8 Supercharged
Transmission: 8-Speed TorqueFlite Auto
3.70 Rear Axle Ratio
Tires: 295/45ZR20 BSW AS
Radio: Uconnect 4C Nav w/8.4" Display with UK/EU navigation
Leather / Alcantara Seats
CommandView Dual-Pane Sunroof
Red Seat Belts
Wheels: 20" x 10" Semi-Gloss Black Aluminum
Granite Crystal Metallic
Signature Leather Wrapped Interior Package
Laguna Leather Door Trim Panel, Leather-Wrapped Lower Panels
SRT High Performance Audio Package
825 Watt Amplifier, harman/kardon 19-Speaker Audio System Rear DVD System UK/EU converted
- Kooks stainless steel long tube headers
- Kooks green catted connection pipes fitted by Deutschtech in Milton Keynes
From BWoody Performance:
- upgraded rear lateral toe arms (yellow)
- upgraded front and rear sway bar links with front camber kits (yellow)
- Front differential brace (yellow)
- Air Velocity intake (yellow)
- Mighty Mouse Solutions breather Oil Catch Can
- Granatelli Motorsport billet aluminium thermostat housing (increases coolant flow by 30%)
- Mishimoto 180 degree racing thermostat (as opposed to the stock 205 degree thermostat)
Hand-made custom aluminium fuse box cover which was and has the unique build date and time of this car.
- Metco Crank Case breather
£2,000 paint protection and detail work done by award winning Marque One Detailers near Milton Keynes. The paintwork has the top of the industry line Kamikaze Zipang (2 layers) and 1 layer of Kamikaze Miyabi.
This is a 10H protection level and semi-self healing. It is the best available worldwide.
There has also been further ceramic coating on the wheels, brake callipers and all exterior plastics. All glass has been coated and further kamikaze products have been used to protect all the interior plastics, leather and seating.
The engine bay has also been detailed and partly protected.
The vehicle has also been fitted with an insurance approved Tracker
This is a 2019 model year vehicle registered new in the UK 1st March 2019 and is available immediately.